Successful implementation of Naitec’s Reduced Mobility solution in the airports of Pisa and Florence
Naitec’s PRM has been successfully implemented at the airports of Pisa and Florence., part of Toscane Aeroporti. The PRM provides a full set of multi-device modules (Desktop, Mobile, Web Portal) to automate the procedures to manage Passengers with Reduced Mobility.
The project was implemented with an agile approach, starting from the the specific procedures in place at the two airports based on their respective needs and taking advantage of the flexibility of Naitec’s multi-channel PRM platform.
This allowed the digitization of PRM management to be realized in a distinct and personalized way for the two airports.
What were the advantage for the Toscana Aeroporti group?
- Reduced manual workloads and errors
- Better quality of the service provided thanks to the availability of always updated information
- Digitalization of communication between operators
- Traceability of assistance and execution time
- Enablement of a data-driven approach for the management of the service
The implemented solution optimizes the operational performance with clear benefits for passenger assistance and at the same time reducing the costs of the provision of the service.
To know more about Naitec’s PRM and the different solutions Naitec brings to airports, check out this link.