UrbanV is a company founded by Aeroporti di Roma, SAVE Group, Aeroporto di Bologna and Aeroports de la Côte d’Azur, for the development of Advanced Air Mobility (AAM) infrastructure at an international level. Our mission is to bring air mobility to urban centers and beyond by design and managing vertiports.
We have distinctive capabilities that enable us to be as a one-stop-shop for AAM:
- deep know-how in the design of aviation ground infrastructure, compliant with regulatory constraints;
- strong expertise in business planning, business model definition and operations of airport/heliports;
- consolidated relationship with key international and local regulators and authorities;
- established partnerships with OEMs and operators.
Products & Services
- study, design, construction, renovation and maintenance of vertiport infrastructures;
- vertiport administrative, technical and commercial management;
- provision, individually or in cooperation with other subjects, of ground and/or in-flight services to passengers and commercial operators using the services of AAM and UAM;
- consultancy activities in the AAM and UAM sectors including feasibility study, design and construction of vertiports.
Our headquarters are in Rome. We are developing vertiport networks in Rome, Venezia and the Veneto region, Bologna and the Emilia Romagna region, Nice and Côte d’Azur (France)
UV-0 Test Vertiport
UrbanV and Aeroporti di Roma have built UV-0, a test vertiport with the main goal to test processes, technologies and scenarios in order to support the fast development of AAM for both “air taxi” and “operations”.
UV-0 is an open innovation hub that aims to help OEMs to increase their chances of complying with future regulations and to improve their solutions.
The Test Vertiport is built inside a regulatory sandbox identified after a dedicated study and approved by the Italian CAA (ENAC). Thanks to this sandbox, Aeroporti di Roma (AdR) and UrbanV aim to support the national task force for the “Implementation plan of Italian AAM roadmap”.
Top Clients served by the company
Aeroporti di Roma
Aeroporto di Bologna
Aeroports de la Cote d’Azur, France