TECNO ENGINEERING 2C
Tecno Engineering 2C (TE2C) is an engineering firm that gained an acknowledged position as designer and consultant in the aviation field in the last 30 years. TE2C carries out all the activities of preliminary study, planning and design of aeronautical infrastructures such as airports and heliports, on both “air-side” and “land-side”, from the scratch to the final product. With a staff of over 30 elements, whose competences answer to the various needs of the airports’ sector, TE2C has created a large and diversified portfolio of realizations in many regions, both in Italy and worldwide. With the development of TECNOengBIM methodology, in addition to just using Building Information Modeling systems, TE2C also provides consulting services on the advanced use of these systems. TE2C also designs Instrument Flight Procedures such as STAR, IAL and SID, being approved and certified by ENAC – the Italian Civil Aviation Authority, after successfully overcoming its severe qualification procedures.
Products & Services
Thanks to its 30+ years of engineering experience, Te2C currently offers services of Consultancy, Planning, Design, Management and Training in the following aviation fields.
- Airport Planning (Master Planning; Aeronautical Safety Studies; Technical-Economic Feasibility Studies; Cost-Benefit Analysis; Precision Topographic Surveys)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA); Risk and Safety Assessment Studies; Analyses on Solar Fields and Wind Farms
- Airport Noise Abatement Analysis and Light Pollution Surveys
- Obstacle Assessment and Airport Hazard Zoning; Airport Emergency Plans and Grid Maps
- Capacity Studies and Traffic Flows, with Dynamic Simulation Analysis
- Development of Conventional and Unconventional Instrument Flight Procedures
- Aviation Mapping such as Obstacles and Airfield Maps; Feasibility and Aeronautical Compatibility Studies
- Concept, Preliminary and Final Design of Land-side (Terminals, Hangars, Towers, Fire Stations, Fuel Depots) and Air-side Facilities (Runways, Taxiways, Aprons, AGL, Nav-Aids, Meteo etc.)
- Mechanical Systems for Transport and Lifting; Baggage Handling System (BHS); X-ray Systems for People and Hand/Hold Baggage Check
- On-Site Works Supervision; HSE Supervision; Technical Support and Assistance to Delivery and Commissioning; Quality Control and Project Management
- Basic and Advanced Training for the Implementation of National and International Regulations in the Aeronautics and Airports Fields
- Theoretical and Practical Training for Airport Operators Responsible for the Control and Maintenance of Complex Technological Installations within Airport Systems
Tecno Engineering 2C, operating both in Italy and abroad on civil and military airports and helipads, has carried out a number of projects and engineering services for more than 110 structures, consolidating its global leadership in these areas.
- Balkan Area
- East Europe
- Middle East
- Central and SouthEast Asia
Along with the other following Quality Certifications, Tecno Engineering 2C is part of a narrow group of European companies certified by a recognized National Aviation Authority as an approved organization for the design of Instrument Flight Procedures.
- Ente Nazionale per l’Aviazione Civile (ENAC) Certificate for the design of Instrument Flight Procedures. TE2C designs the following IFP relying on conventional and non-conventional ground-based navaids:
STAR: Standard Terminal Arrival Routes IAL: Instrument Approach and Landing Procedures
SID: Standard Instrument Departures
- Romanian Civil Aviation Authority (AACR) Certificate to provide design and engineering services for the domestic airport industry
- UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 Certificate for Advanced Quality Management System
- UNI EN ISO 14001:2015 Certificate for Environmental Management System
Top 10 Clients served by the company
Aeronautica Militare Italiana
ENAC – Ente Nazionale Aviazione Civile S.p.A.
ENAV – Ente Nazionale Assistenza al Volo S.p.A.
BHANSA - Bosnia and Herzegovina Air Navigation Services Agency
A.D.R. S.p.A. – Aeroporti di Roma (Fiumicino, Ciampino)
S.E.A. S.p.A. - Società per azioni Esercizi Aeroportuali (Malpensa, Linate)
GE.SA.C. S.p.A., Aeroporto Internazionale di Napoli
Aeroporto Guglielmo Marconi di Bologna S.p.A.
GES.A.P., Società di Gestione dell’Aeroporto di Palermo S.p.A.
Aeroporti di Puglia S.p.A. (Bari, Brindisi, Foggia, Taranto)