Fibre Net Spa was founded 2000 in Udine (north-east of Italy), soon becoming a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of ground-breaking FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) composite products, mainly used in the construction, building consolidation, energy, transport and industry sectors.
Taking advantage of this extensive experience and knowledge, we developed FibreFENCE, an innovative range of fencing systems and gates to meet the most challenging airport needs, especially in terms of FRANGIBILITY and RADIO-TRANSPARENCY, combined with high mechanical, chemical, UV-rays resistance, and, last but not least, significnt running and maintenance cost cutting.
We collaborate closely with technicians, advisors and engineers to design the most efficient and cost-effective solutions in compliance with international and local regulations, and we are able to provide prompt and skilled support, from project assessment, design, dimensioning, structural & wind load verification, certifications and installation support.
Our fences have been supplied all over the world, to protect either civil airport and military premises, from Canada to French Polynesia, from Argentina to Russia, from small countryside airfields to huge international hubs, coping with the most challenging needs and environmental conditions.
Products & Services
FibreFENCE fencing systems are designed and built to face common airfield protection and security needs, where frangibility and/or radio-transparency issues are paramount. Fences are available in three different designs to cope with the most common specifications, but all systems are totally customizable according to the designer’s specifications and local authorities’ requirements. Gates are also available either in frangible and/radio-transparent design, but they are also available to cope with fire-fighting brigade crash gate requirements.
Main features and advantages of Fibre Net fencing systems and Gates:
- Frangibility in compliance to ICAO “Aerodrome Design Manual, Part 6, 1st ed. 2006” standards
- Certified Radio-Transparency: no interference with electronic control systems (ILS or other)
- High chemical and mechanical resistance, even in very aggressive applications
- Electrical insulation and a-magneticity
- No visual interference for the security personnel supervising the surrounding areas
- Excellent resistance to weather corrosion, heat/cold cycles, and UV rays
- Simple installation
- No maintenance needed, even in the long term
- Compatibility with most forms of access control
- Low-cost when compared with other radio-transparent fencing solutions
- High flexibility in compliance with specific requirements from different customers
- South America
- UNI EN ISO 9001-2015 – Quality
- FRP14001 CSI-CERT – FPR Recyclability
- MIL-STD-285: 1956-06 – Radio-Transparency
- UNI EN ISO 9142-04 – Ageing Test
- ASTM G 154-06 – Artificial Weathering
- UNI EN13241-1:2004 Gates wind load
Top 10 Airports served by the company
Aéroport Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle - Paris (France)
Aeropuerto Internacional Ministro Pistarini - Buenos Aires (Agentina)
Calgary International Airport - Calgary (Canada)
Manchester International Airport - Manchester (UK)
Orio al Serio International Airport - Bergamo (Italy)
Baikonur Cosmodrome - Baykonur (Kazakhstan)
Aéroport Le Bourget - Paris (France)
Vrazhdebna Airport - Sofia (Bulgaria)
Airbus Broughton facilities - Broughton, Flintshire (UK)
RAF Marham airbase - Marham (UK)