Custom’s complete solutions for the aviation industry simplify all printing and control processes in airports, especially when it comes to printing boarding cards, luggage labels and plane tickets. Our Group has engineered multi-bin compact printing solutions for both check-in desks and self-service ticketing with eye-catching and stylish designs, meeting all primary airport needs. We offer the widest printer range for ATI. Our technology is totally RFID-Ready and all the products improve the printing speed with the best precision of the market, always with an eco-saving approach through self-calibrating sensors and paper recovery, not wasting any ticket. Last but not least, our Group has the best TCO of the market. Custom installations are today in about 400 airports worldwide. They have chosen our solutions because they work better than the others, making the passenger experience more pleasant.
Products & Services
- TK180 The most compact baggage tag and boarding pass printer with tear-off bar, cutter, plastic and metal casing and RFID.
- TK202-TK302 Very fast baggage tag and boarding pass printer with tear-off bar cutter, plastic and metal casing, RFID, MULTIFEEDER
- TK862 Baggage tag printer with RFID chip printing and reading.
- KPM180, KPM302, KPM862 a wide range of Boarding pass and baggage tag kiosk printer with RFID and LINERLESS.
- ID-RANGER New generation mobile computer with facial recognition and thermal scanner.
- Mobile Computers and LSR scanners for BHS and BRS
- POS devices for shops, restaurants, lounges
Custom installations are in about 400 airports worldwide: JFK New York, Milan Malpensa, London Gatwick, Abu Dhabi and major Chinese airports including Singapore Changi, four times best airport in the world (Skytrax), where we have more than 1,800 printers.
- North & South America
- Middle East
- India & South East Asia
- Australia & Oceania
Custom Spa’s quality system complies with the requirements of UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 UL, CB, CE, CQC, BIS, NOM
Top 10 Airports served by the company
JFK T7, Philadelphia, Newark
Gatwick, Stansted, London City, Luton
Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town
Sydney, Perth, Melbourne