Aviogei, founded in 1969, is a market leader provider in airport ground support equipment.
The company designs, assembles, certifies and distributes a wide range of products dedicated to movement and transport of passengers and freights, for both civilian and military use.
With more than 50 years in the industry, Aviogei is the most important Italian manufacturer supplier of all Italian Civilian and Military Airports.
Over the decades it has expanded its activity internationally and now it is present in more than 110 countries worldwide.
Its core values have always been Innovation, Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
The company is an active player in the green mobility ecosystem, a pioneer involving institutions to take responsibility and create awareness on sustainability and environmental benefits, accelerating the transition process versus zero emissions.
Aviogei offers complete after sales services 24/7, working closely with customers to guarantee optimal functioning of products and assistance along the product life cycle. Aviogei has significant experience in the military field, building machines for extreme climatic conditions and manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Products & Services
Aviogei Airport Equipment S.r.l. manufactures over 132 different types of Airport Ground Support Equipment, including:
- Passenger stairs
- Conveyor belt loaders
- Baggage dollies
- Cargo loaders
- Transporter loaders
- PRM Vehicles
- Container and pallet dollies
- Loading ramps for living animals
- Potable water supply vehicles
- Lavatory service vehicles
- Special equipment for military logistics
- K-Loaders (Air transportable) for Military Air Force
- Mobile Control Towers
- Mobile Floodlighting Towers
Aviogei’s main markets are:
- North and South America
- Middle East
- South East Asia
Respect for environment, safety and quality standard have always been fundamental for Aviogei activity.
Respect for the environment, and safety and quality standards have always been fundamental for Aviogei’s business:
- ISO European Standard
- UNI EN 1915-2 : 2001
- Ente nazionale italiano di Unificazione (UNI)
- CEN (Comitato Europeo di Normalizzazione)
- Comitato Elettrotecnico (CEI)
- UNI EN 1915-1: 2001 Equipment for Airport Ramp Services. Safety general requirements.
- UNI EN 1915-2 : 2001 Airport Ramp Services Equipment. Stability and Strength requirement, calculation and test methods
- IATA AHM Functional Specifications
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001
Top Clients served by the company
FMV (Royal Swedish Air Force)
Aeroporti di Roma